We’re taking important steps to help you and our employees stay protected.
- We continue to monitor the situation closely, and are following the latest guidance from health authorities to ensure that our practices are in line with the latest recommendations.
- Our employees are kept informed of the latest precautionary measures to ensure that our workplaces, including our branches, remain safe for everyone.
- We are conducting regular deep cleaning of our branches every business day, including sanitizing of all surfaces (door handles, ATM keypads and screens, pin pads, chair handles, desks, reception areas, teller wickets and washrooms), and hand sanitizer is available in-branch for use by both employees and customers.'
- In accordance with COVID-19 regulations (No.22), we’re taking important measures to keep you safe. As such, there will be separate queues for vaccinated and unvaccinated customers.
- Vaccinated customers must present their vaccination card in order to enter the branch.
- Unvaccinated customers will be required to make an appointment and provide a negative PCR test. (taken within 7 days of the appointment).
- We are here to help. Should you be impacted by COVID-19 and need assistance, or if you have questions or concerns about your Scotiabank accounts or products, our agents are available 24 hours a day by calling 223-4357
To make an appointment, contact us.
The following branches are open to serve Scotiabank customers only.
Monday to Thursday
8:00 am to 2:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am to 2:30 pm|
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
8:00 am to 2:00 pm
||8:00 am to 2:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am to 12:30 pm|
Limit on the number of customers allowed in branch.
Social distancing can help to keep you safe. If you have flu-like symptoms or have recently returned from travel, please refrain from banking in person.
Please remember, you can do most of your banking OnLine, on Mobile or at any of our ATMs, 24/7.
As we continue to monitor the situation closely in the coming weeks, and in an effort to contain COVID-19 (Coronavirus), if you choose to bank in-person, at your discretion, please note:
- There are additional measures in place to protect you and our employees.
- There is a limit to the number of persons that can enter the branch and conduct business at any given time.
- You may be asked to sit/ stand in a way that ensures there is sufficient space between you and those next to you.
- These measures are necessary to enforce social distancing, a proven way to slow pandemics.
- Your cooperation is greatly appreciated as we work together to help you stay protected.
Reduced services available at branches.
Please practice social distancing. Stay at home and only venture out, if it is absolutely necessary.
Transactions at branches
- Cash deposit (over GY$500,000)
- Cash withdrawal (over GY$500,000)
- Foreign Exchange transactions
- Wire Transfers (Person Customers Only); Requests can be done via emails to your branch
- Purchase of Drafts; Requests can be done via emails to your branch
- Issuance and replacement of Visa/Debit card
- Cheques orders (pick up); Cheque Books orders can be done via emails to the branch
- Creditcard & Loan payments for non account holders
- New accounts and loan requests by appointment only
Transactions via TeleScotia
- Transfer Funds to your credit card.
- Transfer funds between accounts (same currency)
- Get account balances
- Get Credit Card and Line of Credit balances
- Check Foreign Exchange Rates
- Get last 10 transactions on Savings or Chequing Account
- Pay bills
- Pay credit card
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to another local bank
- View account balance & transaction history
- Download and print account statements
Transactions at ATMs
- Deposit Cash /Cheque
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Transfer money to your Credit Card
- Withdraw Cash
- View account balance
- Mobile Top Up